These discussion pages are made available to the public in order to enhance the believers’ understanding of Scripture. It is for this reason alone that these pages exist. All Discussion Board Rules were created with this singular purpose in mind.
Discussion Board Rules
- All posts assume agreement to two exclusive and fundamental assumptions – (1) the absolute existence of God in three persons (Father, Son, and Spirit) as revealed in Scripture and, that (2) this God has spoken in Scripture (the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments) alone and no other.
- While we value your opinions, you will need to support any assertion you make with Scripture (and not just with a statement from any catechism, creed, confession, or any other document other than Scripture). While Themelios does not want to negate anyone’s experience or observation, the truth does not lie in those but in Scripture.
- Words that are unseemly and do not appear to seek truth but, instead, seeks anything else but the truth will not be accepted and will be deleted. Judgmental statements that do not accord with Scripture will not be posted.
- Themelios decisions are final but editors may reverse themselves on further analysis and study. Themelios may also close any discussion as it deems appropriate.
- As much as possible, please do not duplicate a discussion that is already taking place.